Run a Full Website Scan in Minutes HOW TO INFLUENCE BOOKS IN YOUR LIFE

HOW TO INFLUENCE BOOKS IN YOUR LIFE

                              













HOW TO INFLUENCE BOOKS IN YOUR LIFE

 

      Books how to influence in your life. Why I choose this topic for my blog because I personally experienced this one.  I don't have a reading  habit before the Lockdown days. During my lockdown days, I'm was very stressed and I don't have time to pass some days were so boring. One day I watched a video on YouTube that video was about book reading. That was so interested then I decided I want to read a book. I have some confusion about which type of book I have to read. Basically, I'm a commerce student so I choose financial books. I then download the book in to my phone then I started reading. The book was interesting but I don't have book-reading habits. So sometimes I will be lazy with that. But in my mind, I fixed I want to complete my book. Then I force myself to book reading then I decided before I going to bed, I want to read at least one page in my book. Then I form reading as a habit.

WHY SHOULD READ BOOK

Why should read a book because of the Author's personal experiences sharing through the book? Book contents are the experiences of the author. So, you want success in your life you should read some books. Most successful peoples have a habit of book reading so read something get knowledge from that.

WHICH KIND OF BOOK YOU SHOULD READ

Any kind of books you can read. But I personally suggest 'self-development books' because these Kinds of books will influence your life. If you want Financial knowledge you can choose 'Robert Kiyosaki' books.  What you want to know, which topic you want to get the knowledge you can choose that related books.

BENEFITS OF BOOK READING

Book reading is medicine for stress, Frustration, overthinking, unwanted thoughts, etc. You can improve your focus through book reading, you can improve your knowledge through book reading, you can control distractions, you can experience something New, get positivity…

  

 

I hope this blog will helpful for your life. Read books improve your knowledge spend your valuable time for readings 

   

Post a Comment

0 Comments